Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Resolve...



It's that time of year again, when we all make resolutions we intend to keep then forget about a week later. It's about that time when we look back and wonder 'why did I not try to lose more weight?' or 'I should have cooked more!'. Not this year!


I have one goal. One simple goal. For the rest of my life I will do what I say I will do. I will not over extend or over estimate my time and energy. If I say I will be run tomorrow, I will. If I say I will cook every night this week, I will. This is as specific as I need, to stick to my word. Not as an old fashioned new years resolution that I will break, as a life goal. 




I will stick to my word. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Please remember this is a family blog and stay respectful! TIA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...