Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Birth and Beyond


Reading birth stories and watching videos of home births makes me anxious to experience labor again.. I was so scared when I was pregnant about the pain and possibly not being able to handle it. Little did I know it would be the most amazing experience in my life. That feeling when you know you are about to meet your baby, those first moments when you hold your baby, those first few hours/days with the new addition….nothing can top that. I look at Lily now and think about how lucky I am. I think about how that experience changed my life and the pain doesn’t even matter. I know I can handle the pain. I know I did what was best for my little girl and now I can’t wait to experience it again. Pregnancy, labor, birth, they all come with a little pain but the high from all of it is well worth it. Nothing could ever feel better than that first moment you look down and see your little one. When they curl up on your chest then look up at you. That feeling is inexplicably magnificent. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Please remember this is a family blog and stay respectful! TIA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...