Sunday, May 6, 2012

Look Ma: I can Swim!!

This weekend I got to swim for the first time! I had never been in a pool before and I wasn't sure if I would like it. I got all dressed up in my kawaii cover and a little blue bikini. Mama stepped into the pool and my eyes got wide then she sunk me in the water and I shivered a little bit. After that I started kicking and just wanted to swim around. Aunt Olivia swam with me then I learned to splash! From then on I kept splashing water everywhere! Daddy got in and played with me for a little then I turned as blue as my itsy bitsy bikini so we got out and warmed up! It was so much fun :)  -Lily







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Please remember this is a family blog and stay respectful! TIA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...