Monday, May 14, 2012

7 Month Growth Update



Not only has Lily gotten huge physically, she has grown up so much in the last few weeks! She has been crawling everywhere, sitting up on her own and letting us know exactly what she wants, when she wants it. On that note, here is a letter to Lily.



Dear Lily,
         Since the moment you were born, daddy and I have experienced love we never thought was possible. Your life started dramatically and continued quietly. You've been such a good baby, sleeping peacefully through the night since a month old and keeping the screams low always. We are blessed to have you. But recently, something has changed. My easy, quiet baby has turned into a talkative and incredibly mobile baby. I put you down in the hallway and you end up under our bed. At the hall you want to babble constantly. In bed you crawl over and latch on all night. (Just a little note from now on, Mama's milk factory closes from 12a-6a capiche?)
         Sometimes I miss my sweet little newborn, the one that only wanted me. The little girl who would cuddle up in my arms and look at me with those big blue eyes and give me a big smile. Now my big booger butt, you have entered in to the fun stage. You want to play, crawl, do everything for yourself. Your big belly laugh puts a smile on my face, not to mention those cute little rolls. You've changed so much in such a short period of time, all I can do is remember that every day with you is magical. Mama and daddy can't wait to teach you all about this wonderful world. But in the meantime, you must keep teaching us all about the little miracles we would other wise miss.
        We love you Lily, even when you pinch us or refuse to sleep. Even when we wake up to your curious nose in our faces.

Love,
Mama and Daddy



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Please remember this is a family blog and stay respectful! TIA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...