Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Night Out On The Town

Having a five month old, I don't get out that often. So for the first time since we had Lily, I went out without a baby attached to my hip. First my sister and I went to a Mexican Restaurant.
(A year and a month late) I had my first legal drink! (Not pictured, but my drink of choice is the lovely Cosmopolitan)

Brantley Gilbert

Eric Church

Eric Church Rockin Out
Then we went to an Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert concert. If you know me, you know I LOVE Eric Church. I have to say, it was the best concert I have ever been to. He is an amazing performer, as is Brantley Gilbert.

Sitting in front of us was a not-so-sober guy named Bryce. He made the night just a bit more fun with his constant high fives, fist bumps and serenading us. There were some crazy people there, one really young guy was wearing overalls with pride. Another wore the only orange hat in the place.
Random Orange Hat

Overalls and Proud

Bryce is on the right...


It was a good night, but I missed my Lily and Barry a ton! I don't know if you can tell, but we had awesome seats right next to the stage! What concert was your favorite? :) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Please remember this is a family blog and stay respectful! TIA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...