Thursday, December 27, 2012

Photo Update

I realize I've been a bad blogger. With a lack of updates and posts I have left you hanging on our life. I give you permission to use the ruler on my hand. Until then, here are some pictures from recent events :)



My little Beauty at her Aunt and Uncles wedding

Dancing with Grandpa

An attempt to show the world how cute she can be... failed.

With Uncle Nay Nay and Aunt O

Running around at lunch time during the Assembly

She loved collecting leaves

Then sharing them.

Family :)

Reading quietly like a big girl!



Just look at those pig tails!!


At my brother and sister in laws wedding :)


They had the neatest photo booth!


...We obviously loved it.


Nightly walks!


Lily loves holding Savannah! She will be a good big sister one day in the not-so-near future.


Modeling her new Panties!


My little sick baby :( She's starting to get better now!


And lastly an announcement to the whole world! Shouting from the rooftops:

IT'S BEEN A WEEK WITH NO POTTY ACCIDENTS! I think we can safely say, our potty learning experience has been successful and we have a reliable little smarty pants. :D


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Please remember this is a family blog and stay respectful! TIA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...